Congratulations to Peter Ashley who ran the Bournemouth Half Marathon on Sunday 6th October in a time of 2 hours 15 mins. Peter raised an amazing £240 for Parkinsons UK. Peter explained “I supported that Charity because my Mum suffered from Parkinsons and it made the last years of her life miserable.”
Recent News Items
- Bon Viveurs – Keyneston Mill perfumery
- Global Warming / Climate Change – Part Two
- Bournemouth Half Marathon
- Wareham Forest October 2019
- Our First Cinema Visit
- 1st Friday Coffee Morning 4.10.19
- Last Night of the Proms!
- Air Ambulance – Airbase Day
- Five Mile Walking Group
- K19 – GOLF
- What a great way to start our new year!…….
- Discovering Wessex 2019-2020