How to Join
1. Print and complete the Enrolment Form.
2. If you have an email address, please print it clearly on your Enrolment Form, even if you have given it to us previously.
3. SIGN the GIFT AID* DECLARATION if you are a tax payer.
4. Work out your personal Enrolment Fee.
The annual fee for this year is £39. (For those who were members in 2018/2019 the fee- for this year only- will be £29.)
Those attending Bridge Groups which run for 50 weeks of the year should add an accommodation supplement of £20 per member, per Group.
5. Enclose a cheque payable to: Ferndown U3A,
make a bank transfer as detailed on the enrolment form.
6. ENCLOSE A STAMPED, SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE, ONLY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE INTERNET TO VIEW YOUR REGISTERED GROUPS.
7. Post your completed form (plus cheque if applicable to:
c/o 21 Braeside Road
BH22 0JS Please make sure you include the post code.
Complete the Enrolment form on-line and email to:
Important Notes About Enrolment
You may choose up to 8 Groups in total. You will be allocated your first four choices (or put on the waiting list) before we consider your remaining choices.
Please be aware that in making your choices you are committing to attend each Group on a regular basis. It is unfair to other members to take up a place which you do not use, as well as being disheartening for the Group Leaders involved.
If you pay tax please sign the Gift Aid declaration. We can then claim back from HMRC the tax you have paid on your membership fee, at no cost to you!
This SMALL action can make a BIG difference to our balance sheet, and without it we would have to increase the annual fee for each member.